- The graph view now allows you to select which type of usage you want to see and over which period.
- Pressing menu within the app gives you the option to report a problem, collecting useful technical diagnostics along the way.
Saturday, 25 September 2010
I just updated Data Watcher with a couple of new features:
Sunday, 12 September 2010
I just uploaded Battery Watcher v1.21 to the Market. Here's the changelog:
- Added button to open battery usage screen.
- Made interface use tabs to show preview/stats and preferences (this works better on smaller screens).
- Made the icon in the widget reflect the current charge level. This was a feature requested by several users.
- Fix bug that made the widget say a droid could report 1% increments when in fact it's only capable of 10%.
- Change the application icon to be different from the widget to avoid confusion.