Sunday 10 June 2012

Sensor receiver enclosure

Arduino radio enclosure

I've previously blogged about my wireless sensor node project and the little boxes I made for the sensor nodes themselves.  Today, I made an enclosure for the receiver node, which houses an Arduino and a radio receiver.  It sits under the TV, by our wifi router, so it needs to look nice; walnut plywood and a nice kerf bend seem to do the trick.

The construction is just a scaled-up version of the smaller boxes, with a hole cut for the USB port that powers the system and reports the telemetry.

Arduino radio enclosure (rear)

The design is open-source, under the CC-BY-SA license.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, I didn't want it to appear in my photostream on Flickr. There's no way to make it visible only to those with the link, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really beautiful crafting :) me like

    ReplyDelete